Service Delivery Manager - $40-46 ph
$50 - 60 / hour
IT & Technology
A reputable and prominent non for Profit Company based in central Melbourne.
A Service Delivery Manager is required to join a non for profit. It's a great opportunity to come on board and establish a relationship with a new supplier and implement end to end processes. .
Key Responsibilities will include;
* Vendor and Supplier Management
* Implementing SLAs and ensuring they are met by external suppliers
* Conduct regular performance and SLA reviews ensuring continual service improvement
* Implement appropriate KPIs in partnership with the suppliers
* Act as key point of contact for any service delivery concerns from the business
* Management, negotiation and renegotiation of supplier contracts, SLAs and costs
* Management of IT projects
* Act as Part of a 24x7 escalation team
You must have strong communication skills, a hands on approach and the ability to guide and enthuse staff members from all departments at all levels of the organisation.
You will need the following:
* Previous experience as the sole IT contact for a small to medium business
* Thorough knowledge of infrastructure
* knowledge in Computer networks and systems
* Ability to guide and mentor junior members of the team
* Previous experience aligning IT with business goals
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. Or for further information, please phone our Melbourne office for a confidential discussion, quoting reference 986987MA
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com