Test Analyst | 6 Month Contract | Immediate Start
$400 - 500 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 October 2017
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a well-known brand seeking an Test Analyst to improve product quality by implementing and executing structured testing processes and tools to migrate units from the current Learning Management System (Blackboard) to a new platform, Canvas.
Reporting to the operations manager, the role of Test Analyst will be responsible for:
- Execute testing for the Transforming Learning Implementation Program including hands on execution to successfully test the solution across, Sys test, Integration, UAT, and Performance.
- Assists management with new test team member(s) training including identifying training / capability gaps within the team
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems.
- Preparation/review of test plans and reports
- Report on progress using workflow tool (JIRA / QC / similar)
This is an Test Analyst role therefore it is imperative you have proven experience in the following:
Key Skills & Criteria:
- 5+ years' test execution experience working as a Test Analyst in large clients.
- 2+ years working with JMeter, Locust or Gatling
- 2+ years working with Atlassian Jira
- 2+ years recent Web Application testing
- Proven work experience as a Test Analyst within high performing teams
- Proven experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the SDLC process
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne