Senior Team Administrator
$60000 - 70000 / annum
July 3, 2018
Our client is an influential organisation with a stand out brand and reach throughout Australia. This ever growing organisation is thriving in the real estate and property industry.
You will be a vital part of the operations of this organisation as you provide all administration support to Sales Managers. You will be the first point of contact for all staff, developers and agencies relating to
administration and any marketing queries. This role would require drive, accuracy and efficiency. Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Organise meetings
- Preparation for meetings on all literature required
- Attend all department related meetings and takes minutes
- Follow up all actioned items on minutes
- Ensure Settlement spreadsheet is updated after each meeting
- Conduct internal checks to ensuring the adherence procedural requirement
- Database management
- Prepare and maintain marketing budgets
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure reports are completed in a timely manner and produce and maintain reports as required
- Weekly and monthly reports to be checked and distributed to developers
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you are confident in managing a variety of tasks. You will find yourself collaborating with other members of the team whilst also at times working autonomously. Being systems savvy, you take pride in your system skills, most especially Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with CRM system and Adobe InDesign would be an advantage. Real Estate Industry experience is ideal.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred. Please contact our Melbourne Office on 03 9691 3663 if you have any further questions.
RH Job Reference No. 06810-0010352513ABP