Senior Systems Engineer
$600.00 - $700.00 / day
16 August 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced System Engineer to drive a major infrastructure project for one of our clients. The company prides itself on being at the forefront of technical innovation.
Reporting directly into the Manager of IT and Operations, you will carry the responsibility of overseeing and designing various projects in the Infrastructure space (Private Cloud implementation, Datacenter refresh, Network uplift). While liaising with third party providers, the Senior Systems Engineer will also act as an initial escalation point for the project team and provide ongoing maintenance of the Infrastructure platform.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Server and network support.
- Implementation of suggested enhancements to the existing infrastructure.
- Assist with the implementation of Nutanix Acropolis.
- Establishing and maintaining effective, professional relationships with senior managers, the desktop support team and partners.
- Completion of assigned project work.
- Management of the overall Virtualisation & Storage environment
You will be an impressive IT specialist with proven hands on systems engineering experience designing, building and maintaining technology infrastructure. You will show strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience with Office 365 platform and Exchange online.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows (server and desktop) technology and related systems, including patch management, software deployment tools and security.
- Project Experience in Backup & DR; Storage; and Networks.
- Strong experience implementing and supporting virtual sever infrastructure (VMware, Hyper-V 2012R2).
- 4+ years Network and Systems experience.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631