Senior Systems Engineer
$550 - 600 / day
21 June 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced System Engineer for a large Enterprise based in the CBD. As the result of a comprehensive technology implementation and several digital upgrades, they have an urgent need for Senior Engineer with extensive experience across Azure.
Reporting directly into the Manager of IT and Operations, you will carry the responsibility of overseeing their implementation of the Cloud Infrastructure (Azure). While liaising with third party providers, the system engineer will also act as an initial escalation point for complex technical issues and provide ongoing maintenance of the Infrastructure platform.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement and maintain Azure Cloud Infrastructure (PaaS, SaaS).
- Provide level 3 systems support to in-scope services and features.
- Document the current state of business & technical projects.
- Participate in change control and change release processes to ensure capability improvement and good user experience.
- Implementation of suggested enhancements to the existing infrastructure.
- Establishing and maintaining effective, professional relationships with senior managers, the desktop support team and partners.
- Completion of assigned project work.
You will be an impressive IT specialist with proven hands on systems engineering experience designing, building and maintaining (Cloud) technology infrastructure. You will show strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience and knowledge of the Azure Cloud platform and Office 365, including features and licensing and best practices.
- Experience administrating Sharepoint Online and other O365 capabilities (Flow, PowerBI).
- Extensive experience with Infrastructure technologies and how to integrate with a PaaS environment (Azure).
- Working knowledge of good cybersecurity best practices and concepts.
- Understanding of identity access management, collaboration technologies, etc.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631