Senior Systems Accountant
$130000 - 131000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Listed global business in the financial services sector, growing and dynamic.
You will be a vital member of the Group Finance Team, enabling them to deliver the highest level of customer service to internal stakeholders and ensuring the reporting delivered is accurate, faster and provides valuable insight into our business.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders to drive the successful set up, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the budgeting, forecasting and reporting platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Project Management and delivery of Adaptive Insights build and release phases
- Manage internal stakeholders and individuals to ensure all required activities are actioned and completed on schedule
- Effective change management and communication across the project
- Adaptive Insights administration and maintenance post implementation
- Deliver ongoing Adaptive Insights enhancements
- Management of chart of accounts mapping between JDE and Adaptive Insights
- Ensure data issues are identified and addressed
- Create and maintain training and procedure documentation for Adaptive Insights users
- Functionality walk through and training for all Adaptive Insights users
- Demonstrated recent experience in a similar role with an ability to work in a complex medium to large corporate environment
- In-depth working knowledge of the Adaptive Insights Platform
- Working knowledge of JDE (and Business Objects), especially in respect of financial accounting and reporting functionality and capability
- Exposure to systems based processes and a financial services background
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, time management, prioritisation, first time execution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- CA/CPA qualification (preferred) plus demonstrated experience in general accounting and management reporting
Please register your interest by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information, contact Melbourne Finance & Accounting on 03-9691-3610. Job reference: 0009284860APM