Senior Software Developer | 110K + Super
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 406874GH
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half are representing a reputable company who have been in business for over 100 years. With a very broad portfolio, the company is the world's largest provider of tax and accounting software.
A stimulating position has become available for an energetic, enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual to join a staple of the industry.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Senior Software Developer is responsible for delivering quality software in all projects.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Coaching and mentoring your team
- Developing scalable code in a "hands on" capacity
- Creating a culture on continuous improvement
- Working in concert with the testing team to develop test plans
- Acting as the conduit between the business and the delivery team
You will be a Full Stack Microsoft developer who his highly adaptable and a team player.
- A minimum of 8 years in a role in a comparable Software Development or Analysis background
- Degree or qualification in computer science, systems analysis or a related study
- Highly adaptable and a good team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a software development team in a related senior developer role
- Experience with working in agile environments
- Experience within financial services industry
Interviews are being held this week, so please don't hesitate in applying today or for further information, contact Guleid Hassan on 03 9691 3661 quoting reference number 406874GH.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Interested in advice on everything career, recruitment and work-life balance related? Check out our blog: www.roberthalf.com.au/blog
Apply through email by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
Job Reference No: 406874GH
140 William Street