Senior Remuneration & Benefits Specialist
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
25 July 2019
My client is one of Australia's leading Superannuation funds. They are very proud of their reputation for providing top tier service to their customers.
Providing support to the People & Culture team, the Senior Remuneration & Reporting Specialist will:
- Establish and manage the remuneration frameworks by developing and maintaining internal policies, managing relationships and collating input to, and output from, external providers.
- Preparation of detailed, researched and informative reward strategies and papers for the People & Culture Remuneration Committee
- Provide analysis, trends, interpretation and communication of market data and various reporting to provide purposeful reviews and recommendations to the business.
- Develop and manage all types of incentive plans including involvement in reporting to and seeking approval from the executive team and the board.
- Represent the People & Culture team on the HRIS project to implement and fit for purpose solution
- Work with the business to provide budget guidelines for salary reviews.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to) the following:
- Reviewing, developing and implementing the remuneration frameworks, ensuring remuneration and benefits frameworks are aligned to market conditions and business requirements.
- Analysing internal practices and market data to provide insightful assessment of existing practices, benchmarking competitiveness and recommendations for improvement.
- Work with the Head of People and Culture to inform and influence the People & Culture Remuneration Committee on all matter Remuneration, Benefits and Diversity ensuring the papers are well informed and audience driven.
- Provide leadership on the HRIS project to implement a fit for purpose solution, ensuring the optimal operating model is in place and the technology supports the needs of the P&C team to provide first-class HR services to the business.
- Ensure remuneration procedures are implemented and understood across the organisation.
- Provide specialist knowledge and advice on remuneration and benefits at all levels through research and review, offering competitive remuneration and maintaining a current knowledge of market trends.
- Act as an integral member of the P&C leadership team
- Delivery of external reporting e.g. the annual remuneration report and related remuneration disclosures and reporting.
- Provide advice and guidance on executive remuneration, working closely across the People & Culture business.
- Be pro-actively aware of the regulatory environment and develop insights into what the impact might be on the company
- Co-ordinate the annual remuneration review with the support of the HRBPs.
- Support the P&C team by providing insight reporting on a monthly or ad-hoc basis.
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications in either a Business, Human Resource Management or relevant discipline or equivalent business experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to liaise at all levels including external providers and to operate effectively as a member of a team in a continuously changing environment.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to understand and apply research and statistics in report writing and decision-making.
- Well-refined time management skills to prioritise a range of activities, operate flexibly and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity when dealing with remuneration matters.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary remuneration practices, legislation, industry trends and market practices.
- Previous executive remuneration experience gained ideally from financial services organisations
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011091132TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631