Senior PHP Developer | CBD Fringe | $90k - $110k + Super
$100000 - 120000 / annum
August 8, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half are working alongside a global market leading technology company based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne and we are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join the team. This organisation is technically dynamic with a collaborative and engaging team culture. The business specialises in sports technology and data analytics and are continuously looking to grow.
Reporting to the Development Manager, this role is highly varied and rewarding. With a team consisting of Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Software Developers you will be a key driver behind their Agile methodologies. The role will be collaborative and you will be expected to contribute to not just the development but the business itself by interacting with key stakeholders and gaining a full understanding of the product offering and the impact you can have. The development team is small a
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders regarding requirement gathering
- Actively participate in daily stand ups
- Develop quality code which will stand the test of time
- Develop front-end web software and web services.
Currently functioning as a Full Stack PHP Developer in an agile environment you are highly motivated and strive to create quality work while having an understanding of business needs and goals and how you can help achieve these. Your experience and skills should include most, if not all of the below:
Experience in Agile methodologies
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly evolving needs and circumstances.
- Ability to priorities workflow
- Strong experience with PHP and ideally Laravel.
- SQL language (MSSQL/MySQL)
- Experience working in an Agile environment ideally Kanban
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now.