Senior Payroll Specialist
$85000 - 90000 / annum
August 13, 2018
Finance and accounting
Recognised as one of the leaders in their field, one of Robert Half's best clients are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist with SAP experience to join their Payroll team. Based in the CBD, this client has an enviable working environment with a brand new and modern office space, surrounded by some of Melbourne's best cafes and bars and close to public transport.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, the responsibilities of the Senior Payroll Specialist will include:
- Process accurate and timely payroll using SAP
- Calculating pay adjustments, backpays and exceptions
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Processing salary rate changes
- Assist with payroll reporting
- Assist with development and monitoring or payroll systems
- Point of contact for payroll queries providing excellent customer service
- Act as a 2ic in absence of Payroll Team Leader
You will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced payroll professional with strong SAP experience. You will have a strong understanding of Awards and EBAs and want to use your payroll knowledge to drive process improvement within the organisation. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Kronos experience would be highly advantageous for this role.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as this week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010568834LH