Senior Network Administrator
$450.00 - $480.00 / day
23 August 2019
IT and technology
Are you a problem solver who has a strong knowledge of internet protocols, server and network infrastructure, interfacing and security? If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Our client is a international healthcare organization and is looking for a detail-oriented Network Administrator who is deeply passionate about networking hardware and software. This could be just the opportunity you've been looking for to enjoy professional rewards and fast-track your career.
This fast-paced role offers plenty of diversity to test your technical skills and creative flair. You will use both traditional and innovative approaches to engineer and administer enterprise data, voice and video networks and establish and operate network test facilities. Responsibilities also include maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks. You'll have the inspiration of collaborating with a wide variety of partners including vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimisation and ongoing management projects. Let your expertise shine as you provide high-level support in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Excellent networking experience spanning at least 5 years.
- An understanding of network design and implementation strategies.
- Experience with CISCO, HP ARUBA and Palo Alto would be advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills to convey complex ideas to a diverse team including non-IT colleagues.
- Impressive problem-solving capabilities.
- Creative outlook with the confidence to suggest innovative strategies.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills to lead a broad range of colleagues and liaise with external business partners.
You are ambitious, a quick thinker and you have a passion for staying up to date with the latest tech innovations. You have amazing attention to detail, but you also see the bigger picture and your business insights let you understand what will work in a commercial environment.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced, dynamic role where no two days are ever the same.
- Opportunities to lead an exciting range of projects that will challenge and reward you.
- A role where you can show case your skills and be rewarded for initiative.
- A forward-thinking company on a sustainable growth path.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring to boost your skill set.
- A highly energised, flexible workplace where work-life balance is championed.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631