Senior .NET Developer | Melbourne CBD | $100k-120k + Super
$100000 - 120000 / annum
IT & Technology
Robert Half are working alongside a market leading technology company based in the CBD and we are looking for multiple Software Developers across the Mid-Level and Senior level. This organisation is technically dynamic with a collaborative and engaging team culture. All the existing employees are passionate and have technology driven side projects which this particular organisation encourages.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, this role is highly varied and rewarding. With a team consisting of Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Software Developers you will be a key driver behind their Agile methodologies. The role will be collaborative and you will be expected to contribute to not just the development but the business itself by interacting with key stakeholders and gaining a full understanding of the product offering and the impact you can have. The development team is small a
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders regarding requirement gathering
- Actively participate in daily stand ups
- Develop quality code in a .Net environment which will stand the test of timeYour personality type, attitude, drivers, and skill set are all of a high importance.
Currently functioning as a Full Stack .Net Developer in an agile environment you are highly motivated and strive to create quality work while having an understanding of business needs and goals and how you can help achieve these. Your experience and skills should include most, if not all of the below:
Experience in Agile methodologies
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly evolving needs and circumstances.
- Ability to priorities workflow
- Object oriented programming (.Net/C#)
- Commercial experience developing with ASP.NET 4.0/4.5/4.6
- SQL language (MSSQL)
- Experience working in an Agile environment ideally Kanban
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or if you have any questions please call 03 9691 3661 quoting job reference 100343RN.