Senior .NET Developer | $650-700 pd inc. super | CBD
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 068100010048899SAR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with an attractive software development organisation with scope to hire a contract developer for a technically challenging role.
Initial duties will be new feature development across a number of sprints, mainly working on the integration of financial systems / APIs into this companies core development, plus other green field development work.
In return, this company offer a great collaborative culture, interesting and complex problems to solve, up to date and progressive technology and attractive rates for contract staff.
We're looking for very capable Senior Developers who are available at a maximum notice period of 2 weeks. Please see below for the ideal profile for this role:
- Minimum 7 years' relevant commercial experience
- A passion for agile software development and a continual history of up-skilling / learning new technology
- Commercial experience solving complex problems and building scalable services using the .NET framework, including WebAPI / REST, SQLServer and MVC
- Some experience designing applications for commercial use in API / micro service architecture
- Some exposure to document driven databases like Mongo or RavenDB
- Understanding and awareness of TDD, BDD and/or DDD
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
140 William Street