Senior .NET Developer | 12 month contract | CBD
$120 - 130 / annum
May 31, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a leading financial organisation seeking a senior Software Developer who has a passion for delivering high quality software in an orgnaisation who pride themselves on strong cultural values.
The role of Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of the in-house systems using C#, VB.NET & SQL Server & will be specifically working on.
- Development of the new desktop platform that requires development of new functionality, amendments to existing functionality, and re-engineering to improve performance and usability. There is a strong emphasis on front-end development, with attention to look and feel and the user experience on the desktop.
- A brand new Excel-based data load add-in to automate the transfer of metrics from custom valuation models into the SQL database.
- Ad-hoc data analysis of portfolio risk concentrations, performance and other internal datasets (Excel /SQL).
We are looking for an individual with a passion for problem solving and delivering high quality solutions who would like to work in an organisation founded on strong cultural values.
- 5-10 years relevant experience, ideally in a similar role;
- Detailed knowledge of C# and .Net frameworks, Excel, & SQL Server;
- Strong GUI development skills including charting and multi-threading;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to research, assess and integrate new 3rd party APIs and tools;
- A track record of project delivery in an Agile/RAD project environment;
- Experience of working in the financial services industry is preferred;
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sam Rothery in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne