Senior Java developer
$110000 - 130000 / annum
11 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a forward-thinking technology and services company. They are looking for a Java Developer to engineer and implement software solutions such as financial calculators and modelling tools. Do you have a passion for your craft? Are you an innovative thinker? Are you a keen user of open source technologies? Then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
You will be working closely with a specialist financial analytics team to design and implement software solutions using java. These modelling tools and financial calculators will be implemented and maintained, as you collaborate and innovate with the team. Utilise your expertise in Java to be part of a dynamic team environment and enjoy the growth of a leading company as you work to solve complex business problems and create solutions.
- 6+ years Java/J2EE development
- Spring, Hibernate, reporting frameworks (Jasper)
- Junit, Selenium, Mocking frameworks, Jenkins
- Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Linux
- Use of open source technologies to find best solutions
You have excellent communication skills and know how to be a team player. Most importantly, you are a self-starter, skilled and highly passionate about java and the open source ecosystem to identify and implement solutions. You enjoy a challenge and the experience of solving it collaboratively.
What's on offer?
- A true career opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth.
- The camaraderie of an energetic, highly talented team of innovators.
- A company that rewards perfection and champion work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please apply ASAP or email [email protected] for more questions.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631