Senior Java developer | $110K-$130K | CBD location
IT & Technology
My client and I are looking for a Senior Java developer with great object orientated skills for an exciting role based in the CBD of Melbourne.
You will be working in an innovative and creative work culture, where ideas are shared and autonomy is given to programmers to implement technologies and languages that they believe in.
To matriculate, you will need to be someone who can demonstrate great commercial experience with technologies including Java, Spring and MySQL.
You will be the type of person who wants to learn new technologies, and the type of person who wants to work in an environment where people are mentored and ideas and best practices can come from anywhere. The organisation you will be joining are widely reputable in their own industry and have a genuine focus on being a great place to work.
Reporting to the Development manager, you will be a strong Java developer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least four years
- Experience with technologies including Java, Spring, Scala, Struts, JSP, and JSON (not all essential)
- Experience with design patterns, principles and a willingness to mentor other developers
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]