Senior Front-End Developer | 1-2 Month Contract | $650pd
$600 - 700 / annum
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a market leader in education. This innovative and established company have a contract role available for a Senior Front-end developer who is ready to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will be building a new single page application portal that is hosted out of AWS S3.
The Front-end will hook in to a micro-serves layer to pull/push data from APIs using AWS API Gateway/Lambda. To be successful in this position we need hand's on developer who can hit the ground running and collaborate with senior stakeholders.
We are looking for a Front-End web developer, available to commence this new role ASAP.
- Minimum 6+ year's relevant commercial experience as a Front-End web developer
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification (masters preferred)
- Extensive experience building single page applications that pull/push data via API's
- Ability to use Aurelia.io
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS, SASS
- Experience with NodeJS
- AngularJS, Angular2.0
- Experience with compilers/bundlers such as web-pack
- Experience writing unit tests using Jasmine/Karma
- Commercial experience designing and developing reliable solutions using the .NET framework
- Knowledge of the whole software development life-cycle, including software design patterns
- Excellent communication and service delivery skills - loves helping people
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nicholas Keel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661 quoting reference number 06810NAK12
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne