Senior Financial Accountant
$90000 - 110000 / annum
September 7, 2018
Our client is an established group or retail brands currently hiring a Senior Financial Accountant. This is a very vibrant environment: This business is currently establishing a new corporate structure, they are looking to acquire some more business and are considering exit strategies. This company focuses on stimulating growth and improving the bottom line.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant who loves fast paced environments, and who is happy to work on a variety of projects outside the day to day accounting. This person will play an important part in supporting the firm's continued success.
- Partnering with Business Units and subsidiaries to understand and improve the consolidated finance function
- Preparing of Financial Statements
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial reports
- Strong focus on process improvements and setting up new structures
- Work surrounding IPO and Due Diligence
- Liaising with external auditors, lawyers and financial consultants
- Complex reconciliations
- Improving the use of automation where possible
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field
- CA or CPA Post-Grad qualification
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 5 years
- Extensive Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Big 4 or ASX Listed experience is preferred, but not crucial
- Candidate must be available within 2 weeks
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Daniel Libert in our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.