Senior Financial Accountant
$40 - 50 / hour
July 23, 2018
Our client is a trendy FMCG business in Melbourne's CBD and is currently looking for a senior financial accountant to add to the team due to strong growth experienced in last financial year.
They are looking to get someone started asap on a full-time contractual basis, to then become a permanent employee a few months later.
You will be working in a dynamic team environment, in a fantastic office, with plenty of opportunities to learn and expand your skillset. You will be reporting into an experienced Finance Manager, working together in a fast-paced environment and building towards the firms continued growth.
- Preparing of Financial Statements
- Statutory Reporting
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial reports
- Commentary and analysis of reports for Board reporting
- Investigation of budget discrepancies
- Preparation and analysis of monthly cash flow statements and forecasts
- Liaising with external auditors, lawyers and financial consultants
- Complex reconciliations
- Assisting with other areas of deadline driven activity within the ledger teams
- Improving the use of automation where possible
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field
- CA or CPA Post-Grad qualification
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 3-5 years
- Extensive Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Big 4 or ASX Listed experience preferred
- Available within 2 weeks
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne