Senior Digital Designer
$100000 - 110000 / annum
June 25, 2018
IT and technology
One of Australia's premier not for profit bodies, providing a dynamic yet challenging work environment. Operating at international level through to local communities provides an assortment of projects and stakeholders.
As the Senior Digital Designer, you will be working on a variety of digital project across Web and App products.
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Provide design solutions across various touchpoints (e.g. websites, mobile, apps)
- Create style tiles, UI kits, mood boards and style guides
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders and build trusting relationships.
- Share your knowledge with wider teams and mentor mid/junior designers.
You will have a passion for community and design alike. You will be a sport-lover and have an outstanding portfolio showcasing conceptual, forward thinking design and a proven ability to roll out your design onto various platforms.
You will have solid commercial experience in:
- Across Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Prototyping, using Principle, Framer or similar
- User-centred design methodologies and design thinking
- 5+ years within a dedicated digital design role (agency or client-side)
- Ideally you will hold some experience in CMS - Sitecore.
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Jeremy Laird on 9691 3631 or [email protected]
Please note that this role is currently vacant, and as such interviews and shortlisting is ongoing - apply now and don't miss out.
Job Reference No: