.NET Developer - $80K - $110K + Super - CBD
$110000 - 130000 / annum
IT & Technology
Robert Half are working alongside an expanding global organisation who are building a highly impressive client portfolio whilst working with the latest technologies. Our client have established a niche in their market and continue to go through huge expansion and are a Melbourne success story. Over the past 5 years they have grown significantly in the way of size of the company, technologies and products as well as the team size and they now operate in over 50 countries worldwide. We are currently looking for an experienced .NET Developer to work in an Agile environment whilst working on time critical systems.
Reporting to the Development Team Lead/Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive development using Agile principles
- Develop Applications in ASP.NET MVC, C# and SQL Server.
- Drive code review process
- Create technical documentation
You will have previous experience as a .NET Developer and:
- Developed applications in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server
- Previous experience mentoring Microsoft Developers
- Strong understanding of version control systems, in particular TFS
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both in Lean/Agile development
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Principles including design patterns
Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, as you will be expected to produce high quality documentation and contribute to commercial decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Reference: 10570RNP.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne