Senior Consultant - Internal Audit
$70000 - 90000 / annum
8 April 2019
Who We Are
A global firm whose consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit, my client is successfully winning work and needs to expand their Internal Audit practice.
The Senior Consultant has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities as well as primary responsibility for direct supervision of Consultants in executing Internal Audit work. The Senior Consultant demonstrates excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency and learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve business processes.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing operational and financial controls in a wide range of environments
- Communicating control strengths and weaknesses to the client or internal audit engagement team and developing effective solutions
- Ensuring timely completion of assigned project phases
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships
- Developing understanding of project requirements and the client's business
- Supervising and training Consultants
- Preparing audit reports on findings and recommendations, and presenting to senior management
- Participating in the review of internal controls as described in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
Who You Are
Your prior experience, probably in a big 4 environment, has allowed you to develop an understanding of GAAP and GAAS principles, internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT), and auditing processes and methodologies. On top of this you have strong project management and supervisory skills and enjoy working in team environments and fostering client relationships. Finally, you have strong analytical skills, can work in a discreet manner and understand the importance of business ethics.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information or get in touch with Sam Branigan in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3643. Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631