Senior Business Analyst
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 17 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9123963JO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Senior Business Analyst for a 100% Australian owned and operated company based in the CBD. This business is continuously investing in its technology, its people and its process; with a strong focus on keeping their place as a market leader this company strives for excellence in every area.
Reporting directly into the Business Systems Manager, you will carry the responsibility of overseeing and designing different process improvements using Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM. Your input will have a direct impact on the company's efficiency and you will be highly valued member of both the technology team and the wider business.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Gather, outline and specify requirements from all relevant stakeholders.
* Constantly be on the lookout for possible business improvements and provide rapports accordingly.
* Study the viability of the assessed requirements within the Dynamics AX space.
* Conduct requirement workshops, interviews and surveys to generate thorough business requirement documents.
* Using Dynamics AX, you'll implement tested and validated business solutions that meet customer, user and stakeholder objectives.
* Acquire a deep knowledge of the AX sales and CRM systems, thus providing solutions and advice to the Application Development Team.
You will be an impressive business Analyst with excellent experience across multiple AX versions. Your interpersonal skills and commercial acumen are of great importance, and you should enjoy engaging with a range of business and technology stakeholders. You enjoy leading small groups of people, and place a focus on your own personal and professional development as well as juniors in your team.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
* At least 5 years of ITS experience, implementing service delivery to meet different business requirements
* Experience in handling Sales, Logistics and Customer relationship processes
* Ability to manage small to medium projects
* Capable of facilitating workshops and communicating procedures, policies, requirements and specifications to end users and/or executive management
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street