Senior Business Analyst
$110000 - 130000 / annum
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are currently recruiting for an exciting, growing organisation that is passionate about leading edge technology. Within this environment you can expect career growth, flexibility, and a high regard for team spirit. Because of this supportive culture, the business has been highly ranked in the BRW Best Places to Work for a number of years.
The successful candidate will work within the Business Analysis team to collect and document requirements from all stakeholders across the project base. As a key influencer you will have no problem with showing confidence and giving influencing initiatives. Due to the dynamic high technology environment you will need to adapt to changing demands while balancing all constraints. Key Responsibilities include:
- Elicit requirements from a diverse and unique stakeholder group
- Balance and coordinate client needs, limitations and budget
- Build excellent and thorough software documentation
- Create process flows & wireframes to effectively outline and communicate ideas
- Analyzing gaps and facilitate business process definition workshops with all key stakeholders
This role will require a highly experienced Business Analyst who has excellent communication skills and a strong affinity with software development.
You will be comfortable with managing client interactions at all levels and demonstrate the ability to show attention to detail. As a confident and responsible person, you have an appetite for high standards and problem solving. Your experience and skills should include:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a business analyst
- Comfortable within a client-facing role
- Proficient in web application development
- Eliciting technical requirements with the help of wireframes and prototypes
- Excellent rapport and engagement with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and as part of a highly skilled team
In addition you would ideally come from a software developer/designer or architect background. This role also requires the ability to engage and lead a team of motivated Business Analyst professionals.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in your career then click on the "Apply Now" button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart
Job Reference No: 9123762JO