Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Post Date : 18 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 63589DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a dynamic and growing organisation that delivers property services to its members. This company has consistently been ranked as one of Australia's best. As a consequence of their growth, the company now has an urgent requirement for a talented Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager to sit across the business and assist with an asset management project.
Reporting directly to the CIO and working closely with management, the Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager will carry several core responsibilities around planning, documentation and coordination of key deliverables. You will have exposure to all areas of the business and provide a bridge between the IT team, vendors and business stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analysing business requirements.
- Defining current and future processes, procedures and business rules.
- Preparing accurate and detailed functional and requirement specifications.
- Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
- Identifying, documenting, managing and resolving project risk and issues.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects (cost, time, scope).
- Implementing and managing project changes and ensuring that all proposed changes are effectively controlled and time, cost, quality parameters are adjusted.
- Managing and liaising with vendors, and managing expectations and reporting progress across all teams.
You will be an experienced, multifaceted Business Analyst/Project Manager not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work in a delivery focused environment. Additionally,
- Experience working in real estate and/or property sectors. Building management knowledge will go a long way.
- Experience working on asset management projects.
- Extensive Business Analysis within an IT focused environment.
- Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
- Comprehensive, formal project methodology knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects.
- High degree of vendor management experience and the ability to evidence cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Please note - this is initially a 6 month assignment with a high potential for extension.
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street