Senior Accounts Payable Officer | CBD | Immediate start
$65,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
9 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a skilled Senior Accounts Payable Officer to immediately join a vibrant, growing finance team within a large and well-respected Australian organisation. This is a 2-month temporary contract starting immediately.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Reviewing AP payment proposals
- Reviewing credit applications
- Resolving vendor queries
- Managing Petty cash requests
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders
- Accounts Payable month-end reporting
- Reviewing intercompany invoices
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
To be successful, you will have 5+ years' experience in a similar Senior Accounts Payable Officer role. You will have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, a high level of attention to detail and a customer service approach to work.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010994809 LS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631