$95,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
5 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Accountant. Our client is a globally recognised firm with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence, hoping to build on an already impressive team. This role offers brilliant long-term potential and a s
trong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis and budgets.
Let your organisational ability shine as you participate in forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) as well as consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis for management reporting. Tap into your impressive knowledge of compliance requirements as you ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA qualified
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 3-5 years
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Uncommon ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record with building strong relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders
Your technical skills are outstanding, and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). Your multi-tasking skills allow you to work across a range of diverse areas and manage the competing priorities of various stakeholders. You have the leadership skills to motivate people around you and the confidence to collaborate and propose value adding solutions to business leaders.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded, and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631