$500.00 - $600.00 / day
22 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a long established, listed Australian business who have occupied a dominant market position for several decades. As the result of a comprehensive technology implementation and several digital upgrades, they have an urgent need for a SCCM Specialist/Engineer.
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure and Service Delivery, you will carry responsibility for the effective and efficient Application package development, configuration, integration and implementation.
Other Key responsibilities:
- SCCM Support and continuous improvement.
- Resolve Application Packaging, deployment and patching issues.
- Provide level 2 and level 3 support.
- Configuring and packing software into MSI and/or App-V format if needed.
You will be someone with extensive experience in SCCM and Bitlocker Drive Encryption deployment. The right candidate will have exceptional troubleshooting skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
Other Key requirements:
- Able to install, configure, and maintain SCCM (2012).
- Manage BitLocker Drive Encryption with the help of MBAM.
- Experience with application sequence technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of deploying software packages.
- Great understanding of ITIL best practices.
- Ability to deliver under pressure whilst maintaining quality, skilled in technical troubleshooting over a range of disciplines.
- Experience delivering packaging automation would be an advantage.
- SCCM 2012+.
- Windows 7/10 Operating System Experience.
- PowerShell Scripting.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631