SAP Test Analyst
15 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a talented Test Analyst to share in its growth journey. The company is a recognised leader with vision, and an innovator in delivering solutions. This could be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set and embark on career growth.
In this diverse and highly dynamic role, you will be the lead tester working on testing and finding bugs in a payroll SAP environment.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Commercial experience of UAT testing in a lead or coordinator capacity.
- Testing exposure in a SAP and payroll applications environment
- UAT testing for EBA and system configuration and implementation experience in a payroll environment
- Experience in producing UAT test plans and holding workshops to agree the UAT approach.
- Excellent experience of testing applications with multiple stakeholders/customers.
- Experience handling partners and business expectations
- Knowledge of Agile practices would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control practices and tasks.
- Capability and willingness to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, shifts in direction and priorities, both from a customer and internal perspective.
- Ability to make complex decisions and recommendations under limited direction and using high degree of initiative and independent judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients and/or colleagues at all levels.
- Functional understanding of the full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases.
You have impressive technical skills and the ability to objectively monitor and control the software development and maintenance process to assure effective end products. Yet you also have the social and communication skills to convey complex IT concepts to a wide audience. You are a self-starter, able to work to tight deadlines and meet project requirements while still having an eye for detail.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic workplace where you will work with the very latest testing tools in the market.
- Rapid enhancement of your personal skill set.
- A genuine and clear career path mapped with a market leader.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631