Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation Specialist
$120000 - 140000 / annum
22 March 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half are working alongside an established organisation who have been operating in Australia for multiple decades. Our client is about to go through an exciting journey that will transform the way they operate and the services that they offer. This is a long term project that will offer exciting challenges and the ability to grow the business. They offer a great diverse working culture that is progressive and extremely collaborative and there are growth opportunities within the business long term.
Reporting to the Automation Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the ever evolving CRM and marketing automation capability
- Be involved in managing data imports and writing SQL query activities in Automation Studio SFMC
- Design and execute automated multi-channel campaign activities
- Monitor automations and communication journeys for errors and issues
- Establish a campaign delivery capability that is reliable for the business
- Identify and build data triggers for automated and trigger based campaigns
- Be the SME within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
You will be an experienced Automations Specialist with a solid understanding of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as possessing the following skills:
- Have worked extensively within the marketing automation field
- Strong experience writing SQL Queriers in Automation Studio SFMC
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience with Journey Builder and general Automation.
- Prior experience working with large amounts of data
- Possess a problem-solving and a real can-do attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631