Salesforce Consultant / Developer | 6 Month Contract | CBD
$800 - 1100 / day
6 September 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a leading financial firm based in Melbourne's CBD seeking a Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer to help assist with a long, heavily funded project.
This role is a 6-12 month contract , however this 5 year project means you could be staying for years to come.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this role is a mixture of software development & consulting. The role will need someone to translate business requirement into a technical solution whilst overseeing workflow processes that contain attributes and engines such as list views, queues, approval processes and workflow rules.
This is a Salesforce Consultant / Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be ideal if you have had experience working in Financial, Wealth or trading environments.
Key Skills & Criteria:
- Knowledge of business conceptualisation and translation of business requirements into technical solution
- Consulting business on functionality and design
- Data modelling. Translating proposed business design into good database design
- UX design experience for multiple user groups
- Expert in Lightning Experience declarative work. Lightning component dev experience a bonus.
- ADM201 certification, experience in managing a sharing and security model.
- Platform app development skills (DEV 402 desirable, DEV 502 highly valued)
- Workflow processes that contain attributes and engines such as list views, queues, approval processes, workflow rules, processes and flows
- APEX and Visualforce desirable but not mandatory. Must have ability to discern when these must be used vs flows.
- Experience in deploying using multiple sandbox environments.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631