$28.00 - 35.00 / hour
12 July 2019
Based in Melbourne, as the Sales Administrator you will become an fundamental part of the team and work at the heart of large enterprise software deals with different industry leaders. The Melbourne office is growing rapidly, and no day will be the same.
Reporting into the Sales Director, this position will be varied with some of your day to day duties including:
- Support the Sales team in managing all required business processes and procedures
- Maintain integrity in the data and information held within the client relationship management and order management systems
- Support the Management team with regular, updated reporting and forecasting information
- Obtain global visibility on ongoing project activities as well as pipeline opportunities
- Ensure requests are submitted and approvals/ proposals are delivered on time
- This is a full-time position; hours are slightly flexible.
You will have immaculate presentation with a warm personality. You will pride yourself on your exceptional customer service skills and ability to communicate professionally to both internal and external key stake holders. You will have previous experience supporting a Sales Team and/or have been exposed to Sales Operations environment. You will enjoy multitasking and working in a busy environment. This is an excellent opportunity on a temporary basis for the right person. You must be immediately available to be considered for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011031079JD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631