Revenue Services Officer
$60000 - 60000 / annum
21 March 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for an extraordinary Revenue Officer to join an amazing opportunity within the Health Sector. Our client is a well-respected company and you will enjoy reaching your full potential as an integral member of a fast-paced team. You will report to the Revenue Team Manager and have the opportunity to improve processes and work with the team to reach KPI's.
The responsibilities of the successful Revenue Officer will include:
- Meeting KPI's and ensuring debtor performance is managed
- Raising all patient accounts
- Monitoring patient accounts for delayed payments
- Provide statistical reports
- Overseas patient billing
- Liaising with all levels of management
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar health role
- Strong experience working with strict regulation and By-Laws
- Knowledge of Medicare and Private health insurance
- Experience in billing and collections
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships
- Experience with IPM, FMIS, MS Word and Excel
- Ability to manage and work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- Salary packaging
- On site gym with Personal trainers
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- Chance to expand your current experience in a great company
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631