Reports & Comms Manager | Government | Immediate | $45
$45 - 50 / hour
15 October 2018
This independent government body seeks an experienced Reports and Communications officer to join their team on an ongoing basis. As an innovative organisation based in the CBD, they provide financial services to a number of different government sectors.
Due to their broad portfolio, employees gain significant exposure working with local government but also regional areas.
This role is an integral part of the communications team and they are seeking an experienced leader to join their growing team. This role will lead a team of officers and assist with key stakeholder engagement to ensure premium levels of service. They will use their leadership skills to motivate, engage and retain staff through regular performance reviews and implementing new procedures.
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Communications and Stakeholder Engagement, your role will involve:
- Content management of internal intranet
- Distribution of monthly newsletter
- Guide, develop and coach employees to reach their goals
- Contribute and develop business improvement projects
- Monitor and ensure compliance
- Compiling and preparing submissions for Parliament
- Assisting with preparation of the annual report
- Assist with management of reports and communication within tight deadlines
- Proving editing and report assistance for audits including parliament briefings
- Monitor compliance
- Assist with business improvement projects
- Ensure all communication is in line with the corporate style guide
- General project administration support
- Website content management
To be successful for this role you will have sound Marketing and Communications experience leading a team and have worked in a similar role. You will have strong business acumen and pride yourself on your ability to be detail orientated. You will be proficient with the Adobe suite as well as had exposure to working with HTML and website content management. You will be able to demonstrate your previous editorial experience through your previous experience working on high quality, professional written communication.
As this is an ongoing role you must have full working rights in Australia. This role is an immediate start, so you must be immediately available.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010681532AW
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631