Recruitment Consultant | Financial Services
$60000 - 85000 / annum
5 March 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- 71-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2019, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation - # 1 for 20-years running!
Robert Half provides exceptional career and development opportunities to highly skilled and qualified Consultants.
We have developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Financial Services Division specialise in sourcing high calibre Financial Services professionals working with a variety of global brand and local clients. We are currently searching for new team member to join the Sydney office.
As a Recruitment Consultant, in addition to partnering with existing clients, you will also add to your client portfolio through business development activities. This will include connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Sydney business community.
Our Consultants operate a 360 methodology, with responsibility for:
- Business Generation
- Candidate Acquisition
- Skills Evaluation
- Referencing and representation in the marketplace
We encourage our Consultants to view their 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. You will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially in order to improve revenue and ensure success.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
In return for your hard work and dedication to meeting your performance goals, we offer:
- First class remuneration package
- Extensive training
- Unparalleled career development
- Local and global recognition schemes - for example annual incentive trips for high performers to Las Vegas and Monaco
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday's
- Fresh breakfast everyday
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Friday's
We are interested to speak with:
- Experienced FS/Finance related Recruitment Consultants (+3 years) with a proven track record of success who are looking to enhance their career in an organisation that will invest heavily in their career development, or;
- Experienced Financial Services sales professionals - possibly coming from banks as relationship manager or from financial advisory, and looking to harness their sales capability and product knowledge in a financially rewarding position
In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- Ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do
- Able to work within a team and be a self starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others
- A propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture
Please apply to this position by clicking on the apply button. Alternatively, please email directly to Internal Recruitment at [email protected] citing ref: INT00005AM with your CV attached.
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days of applying to this position
For more information, please visit our careers site at: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255