Recruitment Consultant | Professional Services
$70000 - 90000 / annum
25 January 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
If you're a recruiter in the Professional Services/Accounting Firm space - this could be the role you are looking for!
Due to continued business expansion, we are looking to add a Consultant or Senior Consultant to our Finance & Accounting permanent placement team, focused on the Professional Services/Accounting Firm industry with major accounts to partner with.
This opportunity is rare, with significant and obtainable revenues awaiting the person who occupies this seat.
- We are the world's largest specialised finance recruiter with more than 350 offices worldwide
- We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In January 2019, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation. This is the 20th consecutive year!
WHAT WE OFFER
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities for our employees. We have developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results. If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you.
We also offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish and lunch provided on Friday's
- Fresh breakfast everyday
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every week
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Global mobility options for tenured staff
- The ideal applicant will have experience as a recruitment consultant for at least 2-3 years, ideally in a professional services/accounting or finance related vertical
- Recruiters coming from other disciplines will also be considered
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of cultivating strong client and candidate relationships
- You will enjoy prospecting for new business, whilst also maintaining strong relationships with our loyal client base
- We are looking for personality - someone who enjoys working within a vibrant, fast-paced office with other like-minded consultants who are ambitious, results driven and team orientated
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer a competitive and tailored package to ensure you achieve your potential. Robert Half offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry, with unmatched career growth both in Australia and internationally.
We have both global and national recognition events, for example, our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards.
We also reward with regular incentive lunches and outings to our high-performing teams.
Interested in joining our team?
Please send us your up-to-date resume by clicking the apply button.
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this hiring
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days of applying
For more information about a career at Robert Half, please visit our careers site: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631