Recruitment Consultant | Business Development
$60000 - 80000 / annum
8 May 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Perfect for Business Developers who LOVE developing new, long-term business relationships as part of a FUN team environment!
- 70-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2018, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation
Through continued investment and organic growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a proactive, target-driven professional to join our operations in Melbourne. This would suit a strong Business Development Manager/Executive or field-sales background person.
You spend half your life working, so it is important to find a career where you can fit and thrive. This is a great opportunity to join our organisation and be an integral part of our winning team.
You will be a results orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a track record in the sales industry, you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales role with a prestigious firm.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing
Your primary focus will be on new business development with companies whom have either temp or perm staffing needs.
You will work as part of a team, with the backing of dedicated recruiting professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment - contact us today!
What we look for
- Business Administration or related degree preferred
- 2+ years' of experience in B2B/B2C sales, customer service is preferred
- 2+ years' experience with business development in a metrics driven environment
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite and any content management application (Salesforce.com)
- Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach
- Excellent customer service, business development, negotiation, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you now! Apply via SEEK or contact me directly at [email protected]
- Please note that we will contact successful applicants within 2-business days.
- Applicants must have full legal rights to live and work in Australia on a full-time and ongoing basis
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631