Recruitment Consultant | 360 Degree | B2B Sales
$55,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
7 August 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Who we are
- Established in 1948
- NY Stock Exchange Listed, HQ'ed in California, 300+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2019, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation - for the 20th year running!
Our Award Winning Melbourne office are in accelerated growth due to the premium and relationship-driven service they offer. With a strong client focus, our Recruitment Consultants are focused on delivering the best possible talent in the market to their clients. They are results orientated, ensuring they stand out in a competitive market.
We are hiring for experienced Recruitment Consultants or Business-to-Business Sales professionals looking to take their career to the next level by being surrounded by some of the best recruiters in the market.
We are also interested to hear from entry-level Consultants with sales experience seeking to learn via a structured learning approach.
In the position you will:
- Sustain a strong client focus, recruiting Finance, Accounting, IT/Tech and Administration professionals
- Provide highly skilled staffing solutions to Tier One and SME companies
- Use our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to your client base
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as work with our qualified resourcers, to source appropriate specialists for our clients assignment
- Strategise to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
What we look for
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant or B2B Sales professional you ...
- Could be overachieving on an alternate desk and keen to move into a larger global agency with mobility options and world-class systems
- Will be strongly encouraged to view your 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large and work closely with our established divisions to achieve greater market penetration
As an entry level Recruitment Consultant you will ...
- Bring B2B/B2C sales experience of at least 1-2 years
- Be keen to succeed, you will take advantage of the experience afforded to you and learn on the job whilst being supported by our in-house APAC Training team
In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- Ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do
- Able to work within a team and be a self starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others
- A propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture
What we offer you
In return for your hard work and dedication to meeting your performance goals, we offer:
- A 1st class remuneration package
- Unparalleled career development and ongoing training
- Local and global recognition schemes, e.g. annual incentive trips to Las Vegas and Monaco
- Early finish on Friday's
- Healthy Breakfast everyday
- Healthy lunch on Friday's
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every week
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or email directly to [email protected] citing ref: MELAM1
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia/NZ
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview within 1-2 days of applying
For more information about a career with Robert Half, please visit our careers site: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631