$28 - 30 / hour
3 June 2019
Finance and accounting
The organisation are a highly regarded Australian brand name with large corporate offices in the heart of the CBD. Access is easy by public transport and you will join a large and established finance function to support with this short term project. Other opportunities could well follow if the initial stages go well.
Initially, you will work as part of the core accounts team and will focus predominantly on:
- The daily reconciliation of a high volume of complex bank accounts
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to gather data and resolve issues
- Report daily to the Head of Financial Accounting
- Daily use of excel to an intermediate level
This is initially a 1-2 month temporary project in the lead up to financial year end but exceptional performance could lead to an extension and opportunity elsewhere in the team.
For this temporary position, we are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Strong exposure to handling multiple bank reconciliations daily
- Experience working for a large organisation either in Australia or overseas
- Strong inter personal skills
This position has the potential to start straight away so please apply now.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631