$45.00 - $55.00 / annum
8 August 2019
Our client is looking for an honest, reliable and confident Receptionist to join their Administration team. The candidate must have professional manners with a positive can do attitude. This role is fast-pace and requires great organisational skills, ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure.
- Switchboard (Inbound and Outbound Calls)
- Incoming and Outgoing Mail
- Scanning & Filing & data entry
- Maintaining Common Area
- Ordering and Maintaining Stationary and Office Supplies
- Providing relief to Accountants/Partners: Administrative Duties
- Drafting and preparing emails and letters through MYOB AE.
- Organising Events/Training Sessions
- Office Administration Support
- Booking appointments
- Greet clients in a professional and friendly manner
We are looking for a professional individual with interpersonal skills to match! You will have a positive can-do attitude and be customer service focused. The right candidate will be able to multitask and work effectively under pressure. Having previous experience in a corporate office or worked in a financial services industry will be highly advantageous.
You must be intermediate in MS Office and having experience in MYOP will be highly desirable.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011112398TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631