Receptionist/Administration Assistant | $55k - $60k + super!
$55000 - 60000 / annum
20 November 2018
Located in the Melbourne's CBD, my client strives to be a world leader in developing, providing and managing public infrastructure.
The Receptionist / Administration Assistant will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors to the office
- Reception Management
- Managing and directing incoming calls
- Greeting clients
- Maintaining a clean reception environment
- Meeting Room Management
- Room bookings via Microsoft Outlook
- Directing clients to appropriate meeting room
- Preparing beverages for all meetings, i.e. tea, coffee (with a commercial coffee machine), water, etc.
- Liaising with external caterers for sandwich lunches, etc.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are continuously kept in a clean and orderly manner
- Setup audio visual requirements, i.e. PowerPoint presentations, video conference
- Maintaining a clean kitchen environment at all times
- Mail, courier bookings and filing
- Office supply orders
- Day to day administrative support;
- Travel arrangement including domestic and international hotels, flights and car hire
- Expense management including monthly card and invoice reconciliations
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies);
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders with a high level of professionalism;
- Collaborate with the wider Group administration team to organise company events and staff conferences
- Experience in a similar role with a professional organisation;
- Beginner/Intermediate knowledge in MS Office suite specifically MS Word and PowerPoint plus beginner Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard office reception and administrative practices and procedures
Core Attributes & Competencies:
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong team player
- Time management skills with the ability to manage competing and changing deadlines
- Professional and corporate presentation
- Communication skills with persons on all levels
- Initiative and adaptability
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy
- Flexible approach to working hours
This role will start mid January 2019!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Tara Goss in our Melbourne office on 9691 3663.
Reference Number: 06810-0010735412TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631