$80000 - 85000 / annum
13 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a major player within the real estate sector both here in Australia and across the globe. They have a growing team here in Melbourne and look after some impressive client portfolios. This is a critical role within the overall finance structure here in Melbourne.
As a property accountant within the finance team, you will be a critical team member who will help drive the overall team performance.
This role will be responsible for the following key activities within the overall property finance team.
- Month end reporting
- Internal + External stakeholder engagement
- Accruals and prepayments
- Process monthly rental invoices and make relevant adjustments
- Ad-hoc invoicing
- Lease administration work
You will be an experienced property accountant who is looking for a new challenge and to drive their career forward. With your previous exposure within the property management sector, you will be asked to hit the ground running and take early ownership of your overall duties. With this being a pretty new team, you will be a key cog in building and enhancing the overall team culture with your outgoing personality and strong communication skills.
The following criteria will also be viewed as critical or desirable to the role:
- Previous property/real estate accounting experience (critical)
- Exposure to retail unit management/shopping center management strongly (desirable)
- CPA/CA qualified (desirable)
- Strong work ethic and a quick learner (critical)
- Involve yourself in the overall culture of the office
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, and feel free to contact Alan Healy in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631. 06810-0010983923ah
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631