Project Manager | Not For Profit
$85000 - 95000 / annum
03 October 2017
Our client is a well-respected not for profit organisation who provides services to disadvantaged individuals. Their hugely diverse, high-impact and range of services has helped them to become a trusted part of the Victorian community. The organisation now has an urgent requirement for a talented Project Manager for an initial 12 month contract to assist with the implementation of organisation wide information management projects. These changes are viewed as critical to the organisation and thus the need for extensive experience within the Project Management sphere is a priority.
In conjunction with the IT Manager, the Project Manager will carry several core responsibilities around managing, planning, and implementing key deliverables. You will carry full end-to-end responsibility for ensuring that all elements of several projects are achieved. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing IT projects with the aim of optimizing successful implementation within time and budget constraints
- Managing the project end to end
- Maintenance of positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Tracking and reporting of project issues, risks, budgets, scope and schedules to stakeholders
- Working with vendors to agree on deliverables and
- Assessing impacts of implementation across all systems
- Advising key stakeholders on business and technical impacts of the implementation
- Managing adoption levels and ensuring the organisation is motivated towards the change
- Managing communication across all areas of the business
This is an extremely important role with elements of project management, change management, analysis and even training. It is a business critical project requiring a hands-on approach in order to ensure the implementation - as well as what happens afterwards - is a success.
You will be a highly experienced and successful Project Manager with a proven track record of managing high-profile implementation projects from inception to completion. You will be able to demonstrate experience in managing concurrent projects with a hands-on approach and be comfortable in a resource-challenged environment.
In addition, you will have:
- Immediately available to commence a 12 month contract.
- Ability and knowledge to deliver end-to-end projects.
- Capacity to step in and to quickly gain an understanding of business needs and key requirements.
- Effective communicator, skilled at building productive relationships with stakeholders and vendors.
- Demonstrated Project management skills. Prince2 /PMP / Agile (Preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in NFP/community based environments.
- Experience working with Client management systems.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: