Project Coordinator | CBD Location | Short Contract
$70000 - 110000 / annum
IT & Technology
Recognised globally, our client is an innovative and forward-thinking digital enabler. The company specialises in delivering support services and media for a wide variety of organisations and individuals. It effectively helps people on a journey to turn ideas into reality.
As a switched on Agile Project Coordinator, your main focus will be to work closely with the project teams and make sure that work packages are heading towards completion whilst maintaining structure and consistancy in approach. You will be required to:
- Spend time understanding the requirements, scope and cost of projects.
- Identify and build project teams tailored to the task.
- Support multiple project teams in the design and planning phase and select tools that will best enable delivery.
- Facilitate project initiation, goal setting, timeline management, communication plans, project tracking and milestones.
- Resolve conflict and blockers.
- Drive continuous improvement through lessons learnt.
You will be an impressive project professional with a proven track record of supporting project teams in an Agile environment. You will have:
- Highly developed group facilitation skills.
- Exemplory communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working with Agile principles in dynamic environments.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for completion of work.
- Open and approachable, even when busy.
This is a good opportunity to join a company that really cares about its employees and the people it engages with. There are potential opportunities for development for the right candidate should this role be extended. It would suit a Junior Project Manager or someone looking to take a step into Project Management.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office citing reference 077521OA
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne