Project Assurance and Reporting Analyst
$35 - 40 / hour
11 February 2019
This transport and logistic organisation are seeking a proactive and experienced Project Assurance and Reporting Analyst to join their team. Located in the Melbourne CBD, this role offers an opportunity to work with a great organisation.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Systems, Quality and Reporting, your role will be responsible for managing project assurance activities and assist in project governance reporting. Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating the Project Assurance Program, including health checks, gate reviews, project monitoring, project reporting and other quality assurance activities.
- Managing project assurance activities as required
- Provide the administration of project management systems on either Clarity, SharePoint or HPRM - one essential, 2 or more advantageous
- Conduct analysis on project data and provide insight to management.
- Co-ordinate project lessons learnt workshops, post implementation reviews, project governance meetings and training
- Assist project governance reporting and other reporting as required.
- Co-ordinate the project management framework (PMF) processes, tools, templates, forms etc.
- Manage internal stakeholders and external customers/stakeholders as required
You will have a proven background in project auditing and compliance, experience with project reporting and governance reporting and experience in at least Clarity, HPRM or SharePoint. You will have supported a project manager or team with all facets of administration and pride yourself to work closely to deadlines. You will have a down to earth attitude ability to pick up systems and processes quickly.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663. Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631