Administration & Office
Working within the manufacturing sector, you will be an integral part of the upcoming projects as you support the Project Manager and Commercial Manager. An industry leader, they are committed to providing sustainable and quality product.
Reporting and supporting the Project Manager and Commercial Manager, the role will entail assistance in a wide variety of professional tasks. Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
* High level of administration - Contacts, SAP and Safety Adminsitration
* Liaise with onsite trades personel and consultants
* Accounts Payable - Goods receiving, cost reporting, vendor management , raising purchase orders, etc...
* Running onsite inductions and safety adminsitration
* Additional poject ad-hoc in support of Project Management
To be successful in this role, you are proactive, calm under pressure and take pride in your orgaqnisational abilities such as time management, problem solving and staff coordination. You approach each task with the same eagerness - no job is too big or too small. This role is placed in a position where, depending on the task and project you will be working collaboratively in a team or times be required to work autonomously.
Experience in SAP and exposure/ basic skills in MS project would be ideal. Experience in a similar industry would be highly regarded (eg. Manufacturing, oil and gas / mining).
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Angie Barcelona in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 098355ABC