$28.00 - $32.00 / hour
8 August 2019
This organisation sitting within the Health sector are seeking a proactive and experienced Project Administrator to join their team. Located on St Kilda Rd, this role offers an opportunity to work with a great organisation on a temporary ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your role will be varied yet essential to the smooth operation, process and coordination of this project. Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- General Document Control, including scanning of project plans.
- Processing of Expense Claims
- Establish and maintain filing system
- Accurately managing project documents, databases and files
- Processing of project invoices and following up on outstanding invoices
- Project cashflows
- Arranging execution of contracts
- Organising travel arrangements and monthly meetings
- Maintaining travel expenses
- Preparing and updating reports as required
- Coordinating all administration duties including diary management, invoicing and purchase orders to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Assisting the project manager with administrative duties
- Liaise with stakeholders
You will have a proven background as a Project Administrator. You will have supported a project manager or team with all facets of administration and pride yourself to work closely to deadlines. You will have a down to earth attitude ability to pick up systems and processes quickly. Experience in MS Office including PowerPoint and Word are essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663. Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631