Project Administrator | 5 Month Contract | ASAP Start
$65000 - 75000 / annum
August 7, 2018
Working within the financial services sector, you will be an integral part of the business. This organisation prides themselves on their career development and commitment to their employees as well as their wider client base. They have impressive offices based in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
Reporting to Financial Controller, the role will entail assistance in high level professional tasks. The role will be a mix of both Project Administration and Executive Assistant duties. Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder Engagement (Internal and External)
- Diary management
- Project Admins for Voyager - assisting with status reporting, coordinating activities.
- Managing incoming calls and emails in a professional manner
- Employee expenses
- Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Minute taking
- Provide a high level of Administration support.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you are proactive, calm under pressure and take pride in your professional presentation and manner. You approach each task with the same eagerness - no job is too big or too small. At least 3 years experience supporting an executive and a large scale project. Strong Mics croft Office Skills including PowerPoint.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Angie Barcelona in our Melbourne office on 03 96913663.
Job Reference No. 06810-0010213288ABP