$50.00 - $60.00 / hour
16 August 2019
Finance and accounting
A CBD based non for profit with a fantastic team. Not just in finance, but across the organisation, staff are friendly, supportive and helpful. This is an organisation who give back to the community and offer an excellent working culture. Easy access from all central train stations.
This is a highly commercial project role which focuses around analysis and process improvement. It's a 6 month role to dive into the workings of the organisation to identify areas for cost saving and efficiency.
Typical day to day tasks will involve:
- Financial modelling
- Continual stakeholder management to gather information and data
- Assessment of procurement related contracts for energy, stationery, insurance etc
- Continually looking for areas of unnecessary cost and inefficiency
- Building a strategy document which shows the board where costs can be saved and how to put the plan into action
- Some occasional month end support
Interviews for this role will take place in mid August with the successful candidate expected to commence late August/early September.
For this role we are seeking applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Intermediate to advanced level excel
- Strong project accounting or Financial Analyst background
- Able to demonstrate examples of identifying cost saving measures for an organisation
- Excellent inter personal and communication skills
- Able to start late August and give commitment for 6 months
- Accounting qualification preferred
- Non for profit sector experience preferred but not essential
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631