$90000 - 100000 / annum
8 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing organization at the forefront of their specific field within the health sector. Based in Melbourne CBD, they are now looking to add an experienced and ambitious project accountant who is passionate about this sector and who will be an integral part or their finance team moving forward.
As a project accountant within the finance team, you will be responsible for managing the financial reporting for all projects. You will also help develop and then maintain various financial models for pricing, costing and project performance. As a key member of the team, you will be also responsible for building and improving both internal and external relationships with many key stakeholders.
Other duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Financial Reporting including month end duties
- Financial modelling - Development, implementation and maintenance
- Communicate financial deliverables on key projects to relevant stakeholders
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Project risk analysis
- Help coordinate during project audits
- Deputize for the finance manager as required
You will be dedicated to applying your knowledge and experience as a project accountant and help in driving the overall performance of our client's financial function. You will be dealing with various stakeholders on a continuous basis therefore great communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships is critical.
You will also possess the following essential criteria:
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Project management experience is critical
- Report writing experience
- Financial modelling experience
- Large system exposure and knowledge e.g. SAP, MS Dynamics, Great Plains
- Proficient MS Excel user.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, and feel free to contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Ref number: 06810-0010977474AH
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631